Become a Mouse Master℠ Specialist
Apply to join our team of independent travel professionals
Our travel agency’s knowledge of Disney products has earned us the distinction of being named an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. We were given this special designation by Disney as a result of our agency’s ongoing focus and commitment to planning customized, magical trips to the Disney Parks, Disney Cruise Line® and other Disney vacation destinations worldwide.
Does this sound familiar?
- You love Disney Destination travel, and recognize the unique value of Disney Destinations.
- You’re an experienced travel professional, looking for an opportunity to grow your own client base in a collegial and supportive atmosphere that respects your existing client relationships.
- You believe in the power of travel to promote and enrich family relationships.
- You have significant experience either working in the travel industry or as a traveler (including taking the lead planning role when traveling with a larger group).
- You’re dedicated to providing outstanding levels of guest service, consistently exceeding guest expectations.
- You’re committed to ongoing professional development, including participation in agency-offered training programs and finding and completing training opportunities on your own, as needed?
- You’re self-motivated, ready and willing to invest in your own business growth, and have your own private workspace available with the necessary computer and telephone equipment to conduct a travel business?
Fantastic Memories Travel, LLC d/b/a Mouse Master Travel is extending contract offers to the right travel professional candidates, as we continue our steady and consistent path of business growth. We’ve weathered the storm of COVID-19 and our business is bouncing back stronger than ever! Pent-up travel demand is at an all-time high – are you ready to grow with us?
Mouse Master℠ Travel does not offer exclusive or protected geographic territories. We have a national footprint, with contractor agents from coast-to-coast across the United States. We are especially interested in contracting with agents in markets that we believe are outstanding candidates for growth. Current priority markets include:
Baltimore, MD / Washington, D.C.
Oklahoma City, OK
St. Louis, MO
Contractor agents who work with us embody the promises that we make to our guests:
Mouse Master℠ Travel contractor agents are all graduates of the College of Disney Knowledge. They participate in ongoing Agency training and seek additional training to to ensure they are constantly improving the service and information provided to their guests. The Agency also offers travel destination onsite training opportunities.
The only way to plan a guest's IDEAL vacation is to understand what that means for each guest. Our agents apply their knowledge and experience to craft a unique experience for each guest. Similarly, we understand that each contractor agent's business is unique. We strive to provide the support that will help each agent build the business of their dreams.
We help our contractor agents to be easy to do business with. We provide each agent with a toll-free telephone number extension and agency Email address so that agents have professional ways to stay in contact with guests. We also provide out-of-office coverage, so that guests' needs are covered even when an agent is traveling themselves.
Being a successful independent contractor agent requires a willingness to invest in one's own success. We help contractor agents realize the maximum return on their investments by making tools available to make their work easier, at a more affordable cost. Agents use the tools they like best and work best for them.
Want to grow a Disney Destination-specialty travel business with us?
Fill out the application form below. The form you submit is a solicitation for a contract offer, and not an offer of employment. We are highly selective, and not all applicants will receive a contract offer.