We’ve negotiated a special discount deal, just for Mouse Master Travel Friends & Family for Spring Break 2017. We know these dates won’t match up perfectly with everyone’s Spring Break. But we chose dates for this offer that line up with most Spring Break dates in the Greater Kansas City area, where the agency is based. The core dates for these packages are Monday, March 13 – Thursday, March 17, 2017. These packages can be extended at our specially discounted rate, up to three days earlier (so you could start your trip on Friday, March 10) and up to three days later (so you could continue through Monday, March 20), as long as there are rooms available at your preferred resort.
Tell us more!
- We’ve negotiated discounts on rooms at three of our favorite Walt Disney World resort hotels, so there are vacation packages available for every budget. At the Deluxe Level, we have a block of rooms at Disney’s Beach Club Resort, home of the incredible Stormalong Bay Pool complex, exclusively accessible by guests at the Yacht Club and Beach Club resorts. These rooms are discounted almost 20% from currently available rates, and rooms can accommodate up to five people.
- At the Moderate level, we can offer more than 15% off on rooms at Disney’s Port Orleans-Riverside Resort. We selected Port Orleans-Riverside specifically because it has some rooms that can accommodate a family of five at the Moderate level. Those rooms tend to book up quickly, so if you’re interested in them, you’ll want to book as soon as possible.
- At the Value level, you’ll still receive almost 10% off on rooms at Disney’s Pop Century Resort. These are a great choice for budget conscious travelers. The rooms are smaller, and can accommodate a maximum of four guests.
- We can also offer you your choice of Magic Your Way theme park tickets, at a 10% discount across the board.
- While we can’t offer discount pricing, you can still save money and enjoy the convenience of a Disney Dining Plan, if you wish to add one to your vacation package.
Even though these are specially discounted travel packages, we still believe that the best family vacations are custom-planned, not cookie cutters. A Mouse Master Travel professional will assist you in ensuring that you get the maximum value for your vacation dollar. There’s so much to see and do at Walt Disney World that there’s really no way to see and do it all in one trip. Your Mouse Master will help you prioritize and focus your plans so that your vacation is the one you want it to be – and we provide that concierge-level service to you FREE when you book a vacation with us.
What will this cost?
Because each vacation is custom planned, pricing will depend on a number of factors – how many days you choose to spend at Walt Disney World, how many of those days you want to spend in theme parks, which resort hotel you choose, etc. Therefore, we prepare custom quotes – at no charge and no obligation – based on your preferences. However, we have prepared some sample pricing, based on a hypothetical family of four. Our hypothetical family is two adults, one “junior” (between the ages of 10 and 17) and one “child” (between the ages of 3 and 9) (Note: Children under age three are admitted to the theme parks without a ticket). The sample package pricing for this hypothetical family includes a 4-night resort hotel stay; 4-day Magic Your Way theme park tickets; and Magical Express ground transportation between the resort and Orlando International Airport.
Sounds great! How do we get in on this deal!
You can get started in any of three ways:
- Call us at (888) 41MOUSE (that’s 888-416-6875) and we can discuss your preferences over the phone.
- Send an Email to email@example.com – make sure that you include the number of people traveling with you, their ages at the time of travel, and any details that you’re already relatively sure about (like resort preference, ticket type preference, length of stay and dates, etc).
- Fill out the form below