Agreement between Website User and Fantastic Memories Travel, LLC
- Mouse Master Travel is a service of Fantastic Memories Travel, LLC
- Fantastic Memories Travel, LLC (“Agency”) offers this website for use by Website Users (“Users”) on the condition that Users accept, without modification, the terms, conditions, notices and limitations contained herein. Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, notices and limitations. If you do NOT agree to the terms, conditions, notices and limitations contained herein, without modification, you must cease accessing this website and any content provided by this website. If you have previously made copies of content provided by this website for personal use, and you no longer accept, without modification, the terms, conditions, notices and limitations contained herein, you agree to immediately destroy any and all such copies.
- The MouseMasterTravel.com website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old or under the supervision of a legal adult. By accessing this site, you represent that you are at least 18 years old and competent to execute a contractual agreement or under the active supervision of a legal adult, competent to execute a contractual agreement on your behalf.
- As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful in or prohibited by your local jurisdiction.
Personal and non-commercial use limitation
- Fantastic Memories Travel, LLC provides this website for your personal and non-commercial use. The content and information on this website, as well as the technical infrastructure used to deliver such content and information is proprietary to Agency, its contracted agents, suppliers, vendors, and providers. As a condition of using this website, you agree not to use this website, its content, information, or technical infrastructure for any commercial or otherwise non-personal purpose.
- You may copy, save, print and otherwise reproduce content and information provided by this website to the extent that you do so in furtherance of planning, booking, and utilizing travel services arranged by Agency and its contracted agents. All other uses of the content and information provided by this website shall be considered non-personal and/or commercial.
- Regardless of any commercial purpose, you agree NOT to: (a) monitor, access, or copy any content or information from this website using automated software tools, sometimes known as robots, spiders or scrapers (though not limited to tools designated as such); (b) violate, bypass, or circumvent any measures deployed on this website to prevent or limit access to designated content or information; (c) engage in any conduct that Agency determines imposes an undue burden on its computer infrastructure resources. Conduct, whether intentional or unintentional, that interferes with the ability of other website users to access website information or content shall be irrebuttably presumed to impose such an undue burden; (d) remove, edit, crop out, or otherwise alter any identifying language, mark, trade mark, service mark, or watermark from any information or content on the website; (e) appropriate for your own use, by reproducing or copying in any manner or creating derivative works from, any content or information published on this website.
Copyrights, Trademarks, Service Marks, and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
- The copyright to all content on this website is owned by Fantastic Memories Travel, LLC and all rights to those copyrights are reserved, subject to the limitations enumerated herein.
- Mouse Master Travel is a service mark of Fantastic Memories Travel, LLC, describing a specialty subset of travel services provided by specially-trained contractor agents to customers interested in Disney Destination vacation travel.
- As to Disney artwork, logos and properties ©Disney and/or ©Disney|Pixar. Fantastic Memories Travel, LLC specifically disclaims any interest in or rights to such copyrights and/or trademarks.
- As to any content designated as having been created by a “Guest Blogger” or any other specifically-named 3rd party contributor, Agency specifically disclaims any interest in or rights to such copyrights.
- If you are aware of an infringement of the Mouse Master Travel service mark, or are interested in licensing the use of the Mouse Master Travel service mark, please notify us by Email to ServiceMark@mousemastertravel.com
- Other product and company names referenced by content and information on this site may be trademarks of their respective owners. If you believe that content owned by you has been used on this site or linked from this site without appropriate consent, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Agency will respond appropriately and expeditiously to all such notices, including as required and appropriate by removing infringing material or disabling links to infringing material. To the extent that such material may have been posted in comments by site visitors, Agency may terminate the infringing visitor’s access to and use of this website under appropriate circumstances.
Seller of Travel and Relationships between Mouse Master Travel; Fantastic Memories Travel, LLC; and Independent Contractor Agents
- Mouse Master Travel is a service mark describing specialized travel planning and sales services provided by Fantastic Memories Travel, LLC.
- Fantastic Memories Travel, LLC is a Limited Liability Company domiciled in the State of Kansas. Its home office is located at 13004 Knox St., Overland Park, KS 66213. Its phone number is (888) 416-6873.
- Seller of Travel: Fantastic Memories Travel, LLC is a registered seller of travel under the seller of travel regulations as promulgated by the following United States jurisdictions: California Seller of Travel Registration #2126168-70; Florida Seller of Travel Registration #ST40409; Washington UBI #603587950
- Fantastic Memories Travel, LLC also sells some travel as an independent agent of California Seller of Travel # 2090937-50; Florida Seller of Travel # ST15578.
- Independent Contractor Agents are independent businesses in a contractual relationship with Fantastic Memories Travel, LLC. Independent Contractor Agents who use the service mark “Mouse Master” and/or “Mouse Master Travel” have earned the right to use that service mark by completing required training and fulfilling contractual commitments. Use of the “Mouse Master” and/or “Mouse Master Travel” service mark indicates that training and contractual commitments have been fulfilled, but is not an endorsement of any particular advice or service provided by any Independent Contractor Agent. Independent Contractor Agents are each individually responsible for his or her own acts and omissions.
- An active Seller of Travel Registration number is evidence of compliance with state statutes and regulations at the time of filing, but does not constitute an endorsement or approval from the issuing state or states.
- Fantastic Memories Travel, LLC makes every reasonable effort to ensure that information on this website is complete, accurate, and up-to-date.
- All of the information regarding vacation destinations, payment policies, prices, discount offers, etc. is at the discretion of third parties and beyond our control. Such information is subject to change without notice, and it is possible for inaccuracies to arise out of communication errors, typographical errors, or other misunderstandings. Therefore, Agency shall not be held responsible for any such errors, omissions, or inaccuracies.
- With regard to all vacation quotes, including advertised discounts, exclusive offers and other special offers, quotes are accurate when provided. However, neither pricing nor availability can be guaranteed until any required deposit is accepted from the traveler(s) by all applicable vendors.
- Even after deposits have been accepted, some destinations and some vendors may reserve the right to impose additional surcharges.
- Travelers are solely responsible for reviewing vendor-provided terms and conditions related to the specific vacation booked to determine whether additional charges or other obligations may apply to their travel bookings.
- To the extent that such additional charges arise, and failure to pay them would result in the material alteration or cancelation of an existing booking, travelers explicitly direct Agency to complete payment for such charges, using payment information previously provided to Agency by Traveler. Agency agrees to make every reasonable effort to contact Traveler to discuss such additional payments prior to their execution.
Terms & Conditions Applicable to All Fantastic Memories Travel, LLC Travel Sales
- Fantastic Memories Travel, LLC acts as an independent agent selling products offered by third-party suppliers and vendors such as airlines, tour operators, cruise lines, car rental companies, ground transportation vendors, restaurants, lodging providers, and sellers of other related travel services.
- The identity of each such supplier and/or vendor will be identified to the consumer in writing. Agency is not responsible for the acts or omissions of third-party suppliers and/or vendors, their subcontractors, agents or assigns. Third-party suppliers are exclusively and individually responsible for the provision of promised services, adherence to schedules and honoring contracts.
- Travelers receiving special rates based on residency, age, military, organizational membership, etc., are responsible for producing appropriate and/or government-issued identification (i.e. passport, birth certificate, driver’s license, membership card, etc.) upon check-in to validate the applicable discount. If a traveler does not provide proper identification traveler may be denied at check-in or may be charged the current standard price.
- Travel to foreign countries, including on cruise ships, are responsible for choosing, acquiring, and presenting any necessary identification credentials and/or admission documents. Agency specifically advises that, even when a Passport is not required, a Passport Book is strongly recommended over permissible alternatives.
- We have no special knowledge regarding foreign entry requirements, unsafe conditions: health hazards, weather hazards, supplier bankruptcies, or the suitability for disabled persons of any portion of any tour. For foreign entry requirements and United States Government travel advisories, go to http://travel.state.gov/. For foreign health requirements and dangers, go to http://www.cdc.gov/travel/index.htm. You hereby release us from any claims resulting in whole or in part from any problem covered in this paragraph and any other causes not within our control.
- Limitation of Refunds – Terms & Conditions under which refunds may be offered are determined by third-party vendors. You are advised that airlines, cruise lines, tour operators, hotels, and other travel suppliers may assess cancelation penalties. Agency does not assess cancelation penalties as a matter of course. Any cancelation penalties to be assessed by Agency in particular circumstances will be explicitly disclosed in writing, prior to booking. Agency shall not be responsible for cancelation fees assessed by third-parties.
- Travel Insurance – Agency is not an insurance broker or insurance company, but may receive compensation related to the purchase of travel insurance by travelers. Travelers are advised that insurance, referred to variously as travel insurance, vacation insurance, vacation protection, or by other names, may provide compensation in the event of financial losses related to their travel, subject to the specific coverage outlined in each such product’s description of coverage. Travel insurance is not routinely included in quoted prices. Travel insurance costs will be fully disclosed to travelers in writing, and a decision to purchase or to decline the purchase of travel insurance shall be provided by traveler to Agency. If traveler does not provide a written request to purchase travel insurance, Agency shall be entitled to presume that traveler has declined to purchase travel insurance.
Power of Attorney
- When you direct Agency to book travel for you, you appoint Agency to be your attorneys-in-fact for the purpose of signing all documents necessary to purchase and issue airline tickets, tours, cruises, and hotel guarantees for late arrivals.
- You authorize any of the attorneys-in-fact to sign credit card authorizations for said purchases whenever any of them receives an Internet booking request reasonably believed to be from you or someone acting on your behalf, requesting those tickets be charged to this credit card account.
- You agree that you will pay for all such purchases and will not hold us responsible for any of our actions pursuant to this power of attorney.
- Agency is not an insurance broker or insurance company, but may receive compensation related to the purchase of travel insurance by travelers.
- Travelers are advised that insurance, referred to variously as travel insurance, vacation insurance, vacation protection, or by other names, may provide compensation in the event of financial losses related to their travel, subject to the specific coverage outlined in each such product’s description of coverage.
- Travel insurance is not routinely included in quoted prices. Travel insurance costs will be fully disclosed to travelers in writing, and a decision to purchase or to decline the purchase of travel insurance shall be provided by traveler to Agency.
- If traveler does not provide a written request to purchase travel insurance, Agency shall be entitled to presume that traveler has declined to purchase travel insurance.
Entire Agreement, Jurisdiction & Venue
- This agreement represents the entire agreement between Fantastic Memories Travel, LLC, its affiliates, successors, agents, and assigns, and you, the user of this site.
- In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Any failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of this Agreement by Fantastic Memories Travel, LLC shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement.
- This Agreement is subject to modification by Fantastic Memories Travel, LLC, which modifications shall be published on this website. Any modifications take effect immediately upon publication and supersede and replace any prior agreements.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Kansas and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kansas.
- The parties to this Agreement agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Johnson County in the State of Kansas, or the federal courts of the District of Kansas.
- The parties waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
- In any action to enforce this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorney’s fee.