Mouse Master Travel Contest Rules, Terms & Conditions
Mouse Master Travel organizes and sponsors promotions, giveaways, and contests awarding various prizes to participants. The promotions, giveaways, and contests are regulated by Contest Rules (hereinafter “Rules”). Participation in any of these contests constitutes the Participant’s agreement and acceptance of these Rules. All federal, state, local, municipal laws and regulations apply.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR CONTRIBUTION TO MOUSE MASTER TRAVEL WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
This Contest is open to those who sign up at https://mousemastertravel.com/word-search and who are 18 years old or older as of the date of entry.
- The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law.
- Employees of Mouse Master Travel, independent contractor agents of Fantastic Memories Travel, LLC, d/b/a Mouse Master Travel, Employees of Sponsor, and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, and immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and/or those living in the same household as Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- The Contest is subject to all federal, state, local, municipal laws and regulations.
Contest Period - January 29 - February 28, 2021
- Entries will be accepted online starting on Friday, January 29, 2021 at 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time and ending on Sunday, February 28, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time.
- Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified.
- The Contest must be entered by submitting a completed Mouse Master Travel Walt Disney World Word Search using the online form provided at
- The Word Search must meet all Contest requirements to be eligible to win a prize.
- Incomplete entries or entries that are not in alignment with the rules, requirements, and specifications will be disqualified by Mouse Master Travel.
- You may enter the Contest only once, and you must submit true and accurate information in each field of the submission form marked “required”.
- Any attempt to circumvent these rules will result in immediate disqualification from the Contest.
- In addition to accurately filling out the web form, participants must upload a completed Mouse Master Travel Walt Disney World Word Search in .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif format.
- Uploaded files must be fully legible and may not exceed 5 mb in size, or the entry will be disqualified.
Original Content; Ownership
- By participating in the Contest, each Participant guarantees that only Participant and members of Participant’s immediate family contributed to completing the submitted Word Search.
- Participant further disclaims any ownership interest in any of the content submitted via the contest web form.
Rights Granted by Contest Participants
By entering this Contest and submitting an entry, the Participant understands and agrees that Mouse Master Travel and/or anyone acting on behalf of Mouse Master Travel has the right, where permitted by law, to use the content and personal information for any promotional purposes without limitation and without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Mouse Master Travel is not responsible for problems with Contest entries, including but not limited to, entries which are lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or cannot be completed due to electronic or technical difficulties, even if the problem is the result of the sole or partial negligence of Mouse Master Travel.
- No ownership rights or interests are claimed with regard to any copyrighted or trademarked intellectual property of Disney. As to Disney properties, ©Disney. As to Disney trademarked terms, no license has been granted and all rights are reserved by Disney.
- Grand Prize Winner of the Contest (hereinafter “Winner”) will receive a “Disney Mickey Mouse Plush Mickey’s Celebration Walt Disney World 24-Inch.” The Grand Prize has a manufacturer’s suggested retail price of $34.95.
- Additional Prizes - At the sole discretion of Mouse Master Travel, additional prizes of lesser value may be awarded, using the Winner Selection and Notification procedure below.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for another prize, and are non-transferable.
- Prize-related expenses including all federal, state, and local taxes are the sole financial responsibility of the Winner. Prizes are given with no written, express, or implied warranty. Any prize not claimed within ten (10) days of notification will be forfeited by the winner and remain the property of Mouse Master Travel.
- Acceptance of any prize gives Mouse Master Travel permission to use the Winner’s personal details and any information submitted with or as a part of the contest entry for advertising purposes without further compensation, unless it is prohibited by law.
Winner Selection and Notification
- The Word Search contains a total of 25 distinct words and phrases.
- Grand Prize Winner will be the participant who submits the entry with the most correctly identified words and phrases.
- In the event that multiple submissions identify the same highest number of correctly identified words and phrases, a single Grand Prize Winner will be determined by random drawing among the tied entries. Additional random drawings may be conducted to award additional prizes, at the sole discretion of Mouse Master Travel.
- Participation in a random prize drawing is based on the entrant’s skill at identifying Walt Disney World-related words and phrases in the Word Search. Chances of winning such a random drawing are based solely on the number of tied entries.
- Entries will be scored based on a solution template. The solution template will be uploaded to https://mousemastertravel.com/word-search for public review after the entry submission deadline.
- Winners will be notified about their prize by Email within 10 days following
the Contest End Date of February 28, 2021.
- Mouse Master Travel is not responsible if the Winner fails to receive the notice about the prize due to any security settings or provision of incorrect contact information.
- If the Winner fails to respond to the notice within 10 days of the sending of the Email notice, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected at the discretion of Mouse Master Travel.
Acceptance of the prize given in this Contest is in accordance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- If the Winner is disqualified for any reason, Mouse Master Travel is not obliged to provide an alternate prize or extend the Contest Period in any way, and all privileges as Winner will be terminated immediately.
- Participants who provide false, fraudulent or deceptive entries or who engage in false, fraudulent or deceptive acts in connection with the Contest will be disqualified and may be subject to criminal prosecution.
How to Claim the Prize
- The Winner must complete a Prize Claim Form, authenticating eligibility for the Prize and including a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number for tax-reporting purposes.
- Mouse Master Travel reserves the right to deny awarding the prize if the winner fails to complete the Prize Claim Form accurately and in a timely fashion.
- The prize will be sent to the mailing address provided by Winner via United States Postal Mail or other delivery service, selected at the discretion of Mouse Master Travel. Mouse Master Travel offers no warranty or guarantee of prize delivery once the prize has been turned over to the shipping company.
Terms & General Conditions
- Mouse Master Travel reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or any other cause affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest.
- If such case occurs, Mouse Master Travel may select the Winner from all eligible entries.
- Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage the Winner selection process and the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws.
Limitation of Liability
By entering the Contest, You agree to release and hold harmless Mouse Master Travel and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
Disputes and Arbitration
THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF KANSAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES.
As a condition of participating in this Contest, the participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Johnson County, Kansas having jurisdiction.
- The sole sponsor of this Contest is Mouse Master℠ Travel.
- Mouse Master℠ Travel is the Disney destination travel sales brand of Fantastic Memories Travel, LLC, 13004 Knox St, Overland Park, KS 66213.
- Fantastic Memories Travel, LLC is an independent travel agency and is not a representative or agent of The Walt Disney Company or Walt Disney World®.
- Regardless of how or where you learned about this Contest, no individual or entity has any authority over or responsibility for this Contest other than Mouse Master Travel.
Mouse Master Travel may utilize Facebook to promote contests, sweepstakes or giveaways. The Participant understands and agrees that any such promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.